Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Search  Latest images  Register  Log in  

Writing is fighting just like thinking is

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kevin Ervin

Writing is fighting just like thinking is Empty
PostSubject: Writing is fighting just like thinking is   Writing is fighting just like thinking is Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:29 pm

Thinking is fighting just like writing, as the blows last much, much longer because of the mind... It is a fight though, as all wars are internal... Only you win, the war that is, when/if you your-self can admit and I do mean just....admit. Admit...that your own thoughts, that you are fighting with, are no more than ideals. If you ever take a breath and breathe you will see that "the world of ideals" is not....the nature of reality, which you too naturally are a part of. And that is why all wars are internal. You are....going against your own self with some "should", "should nots" ideals.............. Be true to your-self, which will be none of that...stuff, and then tell me what the truth is. But you see most of my "friends" just...run away. Kevin D. Ervin 2009 c.
Back to top Go down

Writing is fighting just like thinking is
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Philosophy and Spirituality :: Spiritual Ideas-
Jump to: