Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Search  Latest images  Register  Log in  

christian mystic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
angieoverflowing

christian mystic Empty
PostSubject: christian mystic   christian mystic Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:35 pm

I encourage those on a search to look this up... christian mysticism... it is i believe the true way of understanding god and the teachings of jesus... to be like and close to god we must live as jesus did... this is not for everyone... it takes true pureness of heart and dedication to a life that is lived for others.. not yourself... i truely believe this is something i will experience in my life time and am already on the road there... it has truely brought me through some suffering a great peace... i know this peace will grow and continue to... i will have the relationship with god that i have always known to be possible... and live in love completely... but by love i do not mean a emotion i mean a complete dedication to those around me to show them light,to help them experience this peace.... i hope all who read this are blessed and truely look into the teachings of jesus... everyone thinks the bible is a bunch of rules but truely it is a way of living that gives a pureness that makes you closer to god... it is not restriction but purification.. if you seek god you seek purity... how do you expect to get purity without SELF CONTROL!! I love you all and hope this helps you
Back to top Go down

christian mystic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Philosophy and Spirituality :: Knowledge and Wisdom-
Jump to: