Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Search  Latest images  Register  Log in  

Spirit Guides

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt
Admin
Matt

Spirit Guides Empty
PostSubject: Spirit Guides   Spirit Guides Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:45 pm

Spirit Guides are entities that are with us at all times through our physical life. They watch, teach, heal, and help us any way they can and are constantly communicating with us in ways that we don't even recognize. When our conscious or gut is telling us something this is our spirit guide or guides. Spirit guides are persons who have lived many former lifetimes, paid their karmic debts, and advanced beyond a need to reincarnate. Many devotees believe that spirit guides are chosen on "the other side" by human beings who are about to incarnate and wish assistance. You and your guide planned your life on earth before you incarnated. You live the life and your spirit guide helps you along the way. There are many ways to contact your spirit guides. A few are through astral projection, meditation, or lucid dreaming.
Back to top Go down
http://freethinkers.niceboard.net
Kevin Ervin

Spirit Guides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Guides   Spirit Guides Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:23 pm

I see all this and it does make sense. Only why do we talk so freely about "the other side" so much while trapped on "this side" and yet all is inter-connected? And whose "been there" and back? Spirit guides makes so much sense though; everything you've posted that I've so far read makes sense. It's like...free thought, that often gets cannonized over time, lol. I often wonder if our spirit (that expresses our range(s)) is just the reflection of our soul and/or...our minds..... Only inter-connection is existence and inner connection is reality...reality that makes sense unlike disconnected "realities" that people merely believe in...Kevin
Back to top Go down

Spirit Guides
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Philosophy and Spirituality :: Spiritual Ideas-
Jump to: