Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Search  Latest images  Register  Log in  

My own sayings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jammieg001

My own sayings Empty
PostSubject: My own sayings   My own sayings Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:14 am

The most important thing anyone has ever or will ever say, think, or write down, is what you say.

Knowledge is worse than useless without the wisdom(or common sense) to use it.

Every moment of every day right now is as important as you are willing to open your mind to. The great deception is to teach one that nothing one does is of any significance and their life is of little importance.

The truth shall set you free...what we do to others we do to ourselves...free others and you free yourself.

If you want to read minds first pretend others can read yours, then when you've overcome all the secrets we keep from ourselves and understand oneself, you will understand others and be able to read their minds in effect.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Admin
Matt

My own sayings Empty
PostSubject: Re: My own sayings   My own sayings Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:15 pm

this is a interesting way to develop mind reading skills does it actually work? Im a scorpio and there already good at reading people and i find i can read people well but theres always room for improvment
Back to top Go down
http://freethinkers.niceboard.net

My own sayings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Philosophy and Spirituality :: Quotes-
Jump to: