Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Search  Latest images  Register  Log in  

Quote by Woodrow Wilson

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matt
Admin
Matt

Quote by Woodrow Wilson Empty
PostSubject: Quote by Woodrow Wilson   Quote by Woodrow Wilson Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:28 pm

Woodrow Wilson was the 28th president of the United States and was the one who signed in the Federal Reserve Act in 1913, creating the private central bank of America the Federal Reserve. Here is a quote from him years after signing the bill into law.

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men."
Back to top Go down
http://freethinkers.niceboard.net

Quote by Woodrow Wilson
Page 1 of 1