Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Search  Latest images  Register  Log in  

all of us search

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
angieoverflowing

all of us search Empty
PostSubject: all of us search   all of us search Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:35 am

I just want all of you to know that I have found all that i was searching for... in the word of the holy bible and I hope that all could be wise enough to search there... I was not wise enough to search there and was a fool for it... afraid of rules afraid confoming to something that so many have believed...I have been running in circles searching for trueth and right and I tell you it is in front of us already if we are willing to here it... the true message of jesus... love each other unconditionally... and love god with all of your heart... pray for trueth and it will find you.... all who seek shall find.... amen!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kevin Ervin

all of us search Empty
PostSubject: Re: all of us search   all of us search Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:12 pm

But did your free thinking end or begin there...? In a book full of answers that is?
Back to top Go down
SabylSylverGryphon

all of us search Empty
PostSubject: Good for you.   all of us search Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:27 pm

Though fr me the Christian Holy Bible wasn't the answer, only more questions and the beginning of my search. I was raised in a Baptist home, and considered myself Christian til I was about 30ish, but still had some questions that weren't answered in fact if anything it lead to more. Then I came across a group that didn't rely on one book to try to answer, it is a group that says :

Let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honor and humility, mirth and reverence within you.

And thou who thinketh to seek for me,
know thy seeking and yearning shall avail thee not,
unless thou knoweth the mystery;
that if that which thou seekest thou findest not within thee,
thou wilt never find it without thee.

For behold, I have been with thee from the beginning;
and I am that which is attained at the end of desire.

(excerpt from The Charge Of the Goddess)

Though with freedom also comes responsibility.
Back to top Go down
jammieg001

all of us search Empty
PostSubject: Re: all of us search   all of us search Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:04 am

I had a difficult episode where I felt the same way, using many of the exact same expressions you have used, I couldn't even speak for an hour, I don't know what to say, everyone has to find their own way, and in my opinion free thinking can be insanely overwhelming sometimes, even for hardcore intellectuals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

all of us search Empty
PostSubject: Re: all of us search   all of us search Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

all of us search
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Philosophy and Spirituality :: Knowledge and Wisdom-
Jump to: