Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Search  Latest images  Register  Log in  

Definition of God

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt
Admin
Matt

Definition of God Empty
PostSubject: Definition of God   Definition of God Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:42 am

God definately exist but i dont see God as being a single being or even an enity i see God as the prime energy source for all that is. This source is conscious, aware, and experiences all feelings in every thing imaginable throughout the universe. The source is in each of us and at our deepest core we are the source. We are all connected, we are all one because we are all link to this source. This source loves us, loves our experiences both good and bad and feeds off our ideas of thoughts, as the universe expands so does it. If properly used this source can provide us of anything our hearts desire. People call it God other names ive heard are Source, Love, All That Is, and the Universe.
Back to top Go down
http://freethinkers.niceboard.net
Kevin Ervin

Definition of God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Definition of God   Definition of God Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:05 pm

Yeah the all within all. The reality that is not an mere ideal... Nice.... I like that kind of talk; internal reality that unfolds into the ever-presence of all existence. And what isn't a part of that? That is the amazement to me... Kevin
Back to top Go down

Definition of God
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Philosophy and Spirituality :: Spiritual Ideas-
Jump to: