Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Search  Latest images  Register  Log in  

Our Greatest Teachers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt
Admin
Matt

Our Greatest Teachers Empty
PostSubject: Our Greatest Teachers   Our Greatest Teachers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:21 pm

Our greatest teachers aren't people like Jesus or Buddha but are the people in our life that piss us off. Every time a person makes you mad, sad, frustrated etc this should remind you that you have not yet mastered yourself and instead of controlling your emotions you let your emotions control you. But with practice and discipline people can learn to control their emotions regardless of what is happening outside of them and when people are able to do this there able to stay in a positive vibration which helps them attract things or people in their life that is in-sync with their vibration. But when people are mad, angry, sad, frustrated they will attract things and people that are in-sync with their negative vibration. If people can learn to master themselves by controlling their emotions and how they feel doing their best to stay in a positive vibration it would make their world a more positive one.
Back to top Go down
http://freethinkers.niceboard.net
angieoverflowing

PostSubject: great advice   Our Greatest Teachers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:22 pm

this is wonderful advice for anyone... if we alllearn to control ourselves and live in love not in hate the world will grow reguardless of creed religion race or background
Back to top Go down
Kevin Ervin

PostSubject: Re: Our Greatest Teachers   Our Greatest Teachers Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:34 pm

That's true, for a master. But even still where is the REALITY in an imbalanced "truth" and where is the Universal law in such "truth" ideal (to mind) as it is within such realities of the mind? We live in the day and the night; and one must be a master at both and disregard niether. The suns shines all the time, the sun itself, but if it shined all of the time on any one thing it would also burn "it" to hell... And like hell itself is that realistic or just ideal...listic? Has anyone been there by the way (to hell and back) to tell us about this place. Even still, you speak of concentration transcended through one's stages into an alive meditation... Once again, you make a lot of sense... Kevin
Back to top Go down
Matt
Admin
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Our Greatest Teachers   Our Greatest Teachers Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:47 am

we must learn to dictate our emotions rather than have our emotions dictate us so we can stay in a peaceful loving vibration...and my personal opinion is i dont believe in a hell
Back to top Go down
http://freethinkers.niceboard.net
Kevin Ervin

PostSubject: Re: Our Greatest Teachers   Our Greatest Teachers Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:38 pm

I agree, "the goal". Only how do you do one without experiencing the other... What we don't want or think is ideal...
Back to top Go down
kugan

PostSubject: Re: Our Greatest Teachers   Our Greatest Teachers Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:08 am

Well although i agree that people should show some restraint with their emotions, i don't think that being in "control" is a good thing..
Can you imagine if everybody was in total control, what type of society/civilization would we have..If great inventors controlled their emotions we would not have what we have today.Yes when it come to bad things it is a different story. but emotions good or bad make us human, its just how we apply them is the problem, we should be able divert our goo or bad emotions to a good place and maybe we would all be better for it. If i really think about it, i do not want a harmonious world; i want a real world with real people
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Greatest Teachers   Our Greatest Teachers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Greatest Teachers
Page 1 of 1